Follow these steps to print a document with a cover page:
1. Open the
2. Click the Paper/Quality tab.
3. Select the Use different paper for check box.
4. Click First page.
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
5. Select the paper type and paper size for the first page.
6. Click Upper tray in the Source is box.
7. Click Other pages.
8. Click Lower tray in the Source is box.
9. Click the paper type for the other pages in the Type is drop-down list.
Do not select Automatic.
10. Select any other print settings that you want, and then click OK.
Do not print the document in reverse order.