1. Open the
2. On the Printing Shortcuts tab, click Photo printing-borderless or Photo printing-
with white borders as the type of document, and then select the following
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
• Print quality: Normal, Best, or Max dpi
• Paper size: The appropriate photo paper size
• Paper source: Rear tray
• Paper type: The appropriate photo paper type
• Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
3. Set the following options as appropriate:
HP digital photography options
Advanced color settings
4. Click OK to print the photographs.
What's This? help
to learn about the features that you see in the Printer
Properties dialog box.