Preparing to print
To print a single photo, use the
To print multiple photos, follow these steps:
1. Verify that the printer is turned on.
2. Remove the Out tray, and then remove all of the paper from the In tray.
3. Slide the paper-width guide all the way to the left, and then pull out the paper-
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
4. Verify that the photo paper is flat.
If the photo paper is not flat, see the
photo paper storage instructions
5. Place the photo paper in the In tray with the side to be printed on facing down.
If you are using a photo paper that has a tear-off tab, verify that the tab is
pointing away from the printer.
6. Slide the paper guides firmly against the paper.
7. Replace the Out tray.