6.5 Exif Print
Exif Print (Exchangeable Image File Format 2.2) is an international digital imaging
standard that simplifies digital photography and enhances printed photographs.
When a photograph is taken with an Exif Print-enabled digital camera, Exif Print
captures information such as exposure time, type of flash, and color saturation, and
stores it in the image file. The HP Deskjet printer software then uses this information
to automatically perform image-specific enhancements, to create outstanding
Printing Exif Print-enhanced photos requires the following equipment:
• A digital camera that supports Exif Print
• Exif Print-enabled photo software
Follow these steps to print Exif Print-enhanced photos:
1. Open the file that you want the Exif Print-enabled photo software to print.
2. Open the
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
3. Click the Printing Shortcuts tab or the Paper/Quality tab.
Note: On the Printing Shortcuts tab, select either Photo printing-borderless
or Photo printing-with white borders.
4. Click Normal or Best in the Print quality drop-down list.
5. Select any other print settings that you want, and then click OK.
The printer software automatically optimizes the printed image.