Preparing to print
1. Verify that the printer is turned on.
2. Remove the Out tray, and then remove all paper from the In tray.
3. Slide the paper width-guide all the way to the left, and then pull out the paper-
4. Place the banner paper in the In tray so that the unattached edge is on top of
the paper stack and pointing toward the printer.
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
1. Unattached edge
5. Slide the paper-width guide firmly against the paper.
Note: Leave the Out tray off of the printer when printing a banner.