Note: If your software program includes an iron-on transfer printing feature, follow
the instructions that are provided with the software program. Otherwise,
follow the instructions below. Also, some iron-on transfer paper types do
not require you to print a mirror image.
1. Open the
2. Click the Paper/Quality tab, and then specify the following print settings:
• Size is: The appropriate paper size
• Source is: Upper Tray
• Type is: HP Iron-on Transfer
• Print Quality: Normal or Best
3. Click the Basics tab, and then specify the following print settings:
• Orientation: Mirror Image (if required for the paper type you are using)
4. Select any other print settings that you want, and then click OK.
What's This? help
to learn about the features that you see in the Printer
Properties dialog box.
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer