Preparing to print
If you are printing on a single envelope, use the
If you are printing on multiple envelopes, follow these steps:
1. Verify that the printer is turned on.
2. Remove the Out tray, and then remove all paper from the In tray.
3. Slide the paper-width guide all the way to the left, and then pull out the paper-
4. Place the envelopes, with the sides to be printed on facing down and the flaps
to the left, into the In tray and to the right. Push the envelopes into the printer
until they stop.
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
5. Slide the paper guides firmly against the envelopes.
6. Replace the Out tray.