Preparing to print
1. Verify that the printer is turned on.
2. Raise the Out tray, then remove all paper from the In tray.
3. Slide the paper-width guide all the way to the left, then pull out the paper-length
4. Fan the edges of the greeting cards to separate them, then align the edges.
5. Place the greeting cards in the In tray, with the side to be printed on facing
down. Push the cards into the printer until they stop.
6. Slide the paper guides firmly against the paper.
7. Lower the Out tray.