Preparing to print
1. Verify that the printer is turned on.
2. Raise the Out tray, and then remove all paper from the In tray.
3. Slide the paper-width guide all the way to the left, then pull out the paper-length
4. Place the transparencies in the In tray, with the side to printed on facing down
and the adhesive strip facing up and toward the printer.
5. Carefully push the transparencies into the printer until they stop so that none
of the adhesive strips catch on one another.
6. Slide the paper guides firmly against the paper.
7. Lower the Out tray.