Preparing to print
1. Verify that the printer is turned on.
2. Raise the Out tray, and then remove all paper from the In tray.
3. Slide the paper-width guide all the way to the left, and then pull out the paper-
4. Fan the edges of the label sheets to separate them, and then align the edges.
5. Place the label sheets in the In tray with the label side facing down. Push the
sheets into the printer until they stop.
6. Slide the paper guides firmly against the edge of the sheets.
7. Lower the Out tray.