Note: If your software program includes a label printing feature, follow the
instructions that are provided with the software program. Otherwise, follow
the instructions below.
1. Open the
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
2. On the Printing Shortcuts tab, click General everyday printing, and then specify
the following print settings:
• Paper size: The appropriate paper size
• Paper type: Automatic or Plain paper
• Paper source: Upper tray
3. Select the following print settings as appropriate:
4. Select any other print settings that you want, and then click OK.
What's This? help
to learn about the features that you see in the Printer
Properties dialog box.