8.13 Selecting a print quality
Follow these steps to select a print quality:
1. Open the
2. Click the Printing Shortcuts tab or the Paper/Quality tab.
3. Select one of the following from the Print quality drop-down list:
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
Note: The print quality options that are available on the Printing Shortcuts
tab vary depending on the type of document you are printing.
• Use printer default: prints in the Normal mode.
• FastDraft: prints at the fastest printing speed.
• Fast normal: prints more quickly than the Normal mode and at a higher
print quality than FastDraft.
• Normal: provides the best balance between print quality and speed. This
is the appropriate setting for most documents.
• Best: provides high-quality printing.
• Maximum dpi: provides the highest quality printing but requires longer to
print than Best and requires a large amount of disk space.