Follow these steps to print a document with a different first page:
1. Open the
2. Click the Paper/Quality tab.
3. Select the Use different paper for check box.
4. Click First page.
5. Select the paper type and paper size for the first page.
6. Click Upper tray in the Source is box.
7. Click Other pages.
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
8. Click Upper tray in the Source is box.
9. Select the paper type for the other pages in the Type is drop-down list.
10. Select any other print settings that you want, and then click OK.
Note: Do not print the document in reverse order.