Follow these steps to print a two-sided document with a tablet binding:
1. Open the
2. Click the Finishing tab.
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
3. Select the Print on both sides check box.
4. Select the Automatic check box.
5. Select the Preserve layout check box.
6. Select the Flip pages up check box.
7. Select any other print settings that you want, and then click OK.
After the first side of the page is printed, the printer pauses while the ink dries.
When the ink is dry, the paper is pulled back into the duplexer and the reverse
side of the page is printed.
Do not remove the paper from the printer until both sides of the page have been