9.3 Device Status window
The Device Status window appears each time the printer prints a file.
The following items appear in the Device Status window:
1. Ink levels: Approximate ink level of each print cartridge.
2. Device status: The status of the printer. For example, Spooling or Printing.
3. Document properties: Information about the current print job:
• Document: Name of the document that is currently printing
• Print quality: Print quality setting that is being used
HP Deskjet 6800 series printer
• Paper type: Type of paper in use
• Paper size: Size of paper in use
4. Ordering information: Link to the HP Web site for ordering printer supplies and
If you do not want to see the Device Status window every time you print, select the
Don't show this again check box.
To cancel a print job, click Cancel print.
To close the Device Status window, click Close window.